On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What, me worry?

Okay, here I am. So what am I worrying about? Well, life in general. I'm a worrier. I worry about almost everything. Sometimes I even worry about worrying. Like now. I'm worried I won't keep up with this blogging thing. That's a reasonable assumption since I've never kept any kind of journal or diary in my life.

So, why am I here? What's the purpose of baring my soul to the universe or at least the universe of cyberspace? Frankly, I've always wanted to write...so this is a beginning of sorts. I'm not to sure I'll be any good at it, but I'm going to give it my best.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Debra McCarthy said…

    Yay! I'm the first to comment on your new blog! And YAY!!! Your blogging! Looking forward to all the great and wonderful things you have to say, Aleta!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    Yay! Aleta's here!

    Re: What to blog... read this: post from the Communicatrix about what to blog and what not to blog (and read the links within it). XXOO

    Re: Spam protection (you'll probably need it, as spammers will comment at your blog, including links to all sorts of prescription drugs and such) is easy with "Word Verification," which you can turn on in your Comments tab at your Blogger Dashboard.

    Love you! LOVE the title of your blog. Soooooooo "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting." Woo hoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home