On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

They stay your baby no matter how big they get.

Rough night last night. David was sick with a temp of 103 degrees. Alcohol bath and ice packs, along with a hefty dose of Tylenol and lots of liquids got it under control quickly, but I was still up all night checking. I called his work and told them find someone else to work his shift because he wouldn't be coming in tonight.

Even if he towers over me by six inches, he's still my little baby. I think he'd be upset if he knew I still think of him that way. Ofcourse last night he seemed to be thankful for the TLC he was getting. I know I was always thankful for my moms TLC when I was sick and now I know what she must have felt when giving it. I'm just now beginning to realize how much my mom loved me. I hope David understands how much he's loved sooner then I did.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    {{{{Hugs}}}} to you and your baby. I know I never hated the lie down, put head in Mom's lap, and have hair stroked treatment. Even at age 30.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home