On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yikes! I've been tagged!

Needless to say I wasn't expecting this to happen. I guess it's my own fault for having this blog. Anyway, here goes.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Motel maid at 13-15, cannery worker at 16-18 (I refused to eat green beans for a very long time after and don't ask why. You won't eat them either.), convienence store manager at 20-22, longest held job was as a retail manager for womens clothing chain for 8 years.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Shrek, Shawshank Redeption, Big Fish, and Doctor Zhivago.

Four places you've lived: Salem, OR, New Orleans, LA, San Antonio, TX, and Los Angeles, CA.

Four TV shows you love to watch: My Name is Earl, Desperate Housewives, Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Four places you've been on vacation: France, Italy, Spain, and Morocco.

Four websites you visit daily: PARF, IMDb, Wild Ogre, and Celluloid Curtain.

Four of your favorite foods: Shrimp, chocolate, strawberries, asparagus.

Four places you'd rather be: New Orleans, Paris, Disneyworld, and the Moon (that would be adventurous at least).

Four albums you can't live without: Any classical, operatic, jazz, or blues albums. None of the modern crap, just throw that all away.

Four magazines you read: National Geographic (yes, I'm a closet geek), People (in the doc's office), Southern Living (gotta stay true to my roots), and Time (on occasion).

Four cars you've owned: Does it count if they've been in my husbands name. The only two in my name was a Dodge Magnum and an Olds Cutlass.

Four people to do this meme: Yikes, everyone I know who might do this has been taken.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger ~d said…

    Help! I don't understand Blog talk "meme".

    I, too was tagged a while back. Enjoyed reading yours!

    ( traced you thru TracyEliot )

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Aleta said…

    http://www.iampariah.com/memeslist/index.php

    meme n (mëm): A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. From the Greek mimëma, something imitated, from mimeisthai, to imitate.

    In Blogspeak, a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

    Thanks for reading.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home