On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Friday, February 24, 2006

My new motto.

Stolen from my friend Susan's blog.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!'

Well said! I've too long been trying to get there safely and it hasn't worked too well. From now on I live it with gusto, enjoying the moments each and every one. I love you Suzer. Thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    Isn't that the BEST quote?!?

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Xxaatm said…

    It is!
    There are many variations, I took the one with the martini...I wanted to add
    "flat broke, not a penny..... body thoroughly used up, totally worn out"
    *heeeee*
    Thats almost me!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Xxaatm said…

    oh and!
    P.S.
    I LOVE YOU TOO GIRL!
    **hugs**

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Xxaatm said…

    Erma Bombeck!!!!!
    IT was Erma leta!
    it was Erma!
    I found the author..woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home