On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Monday, March 13, 2006

The bug has arrived.

Yep, we got it. Whatever that crappy bug is that's going around. Well not all of the we that resides in this household. Homer, luckly, is out on an oil rig in the Pacific and has managed to escape. He called saying he was going to have to work through the weekend and I told him, "be glad." If he were home he'd probably catch whatever we've got. No fun at all.

Nyquil has become my friend. At least it helps me to sleep and that's probably best for what ails me right now. I guess I need to look on the bright side though, I lose weight when I'm this sick. Not the best way to do it, but effective none-the-less.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger ~d said…

    Bleh. I do not lose weight when sick.
    Hoping you feel better soon!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Xxaatm said…

    ick. snuggle, eat, sleep, read.
    and get better.
    **hugs**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home