On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hangin' in there.

I've had some very serious bouts with depression in my life. Once to the point that I attempted suicide. I'm going through one of those times right now. It would be so easy to just end it all, but I won't. I'm too much of a wuss to do that.

I guess I should thank my friend Lana, who believes in reincarnation, for telling me years ago that those who commit suicide come back to relive the very things that drove them to it in the first place. They must learn what they need to do in order to cope. Since I would rather suffer through this life then to come back and do it all again, I live, or should I say, exist.

This time, though, I have considered the fact that I've learned a lot in dealing with the crappy stuff that happened in the beginning of this life and just maybe I would bring that back with me. The next go around might turn out better nearer the end. Ofcourse with my luck I might end up a civil servant in the next world.

There may be no point to all this worry about the existance of a life after death. It may just be over and that's a thought that keeps coming to mind more and more lately. What if it's just over? What a blessing that would be.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lipp said…

    I understand. And I'm glad you're feeling better, Aleta.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home