On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm waiting...

I'm having to tell myself to breathe. Inhale...exhale. I haven't been this cautiously optimistic about my son's career in awhile. Frankly, I'm enjoying the tingle and the rush.



The role he's up for calls for a tall, lanky, baby face. The character is supposed to look 17 but is actually 11 3/4. David is 20, 6'2", lanky and certainly has the baby face. He went in for the audition yesterday and got the producers session callback for last night. When asked if he thought he could play that young he told them, "I still play with action figures, yeah, I can play that young." Then he proceded to show them what he could do. He said something about the session felt right. Hopefully we'll hear good news today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home