On a positive note...

Sometimes it's hard to see the positive aspects of life, but I'm trying.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ya' gotta have friends.

I'm very fortunate that I have the friends I do. They are all unique and interesting people. They don't all like one another all of the time, but I like them all MOST of the time. I, ofcourse, love sharing their joys and actually I don't mind sharing their sorrows either because they are my friends and I love them all. Friends help one another and they've certainly been there for me when I've needed them. Actually my friends are more like a huge extended family to me, even down to the family squabbles. LOL!

Bottom line is, my friends are very important to me and cherished. When some creep thinks he can do damage to my friendships for monetary gain then he is taking a huge chance on waking a sleeping giant. Threatening me in anyway due to my friends won't make me become less of a friend. In fact, it has the opposite effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home